Do you take pride in creating beautiful work with beautiful code you can be proud of? Do you want to join a supportive friendly team? If yes, we would like to talk to you.
Stepworks is a wholehearted independent branding firm, based in Hong Kong.
We help our customers build stronger brands. Digital is a very important part of that.
More on our wholehearted approach to brand building here.
- Develop websites and web applications using common web standards and modern frameworks
- Communicate and collaborate with people of various disciplines and skill sets
- Gain exposure to new tools, ideas, and ways of thinking and share your insights and knowledge with the team
- Support and maintain existing projects
- Be fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese
You should have
- Experience in responsive design and related challenges and techniques
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS (and at least one other CMS platform)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- A keen eye for aesthetics including layout, colour usage and typography
- A willingness to learn new technology and enjoy exploring new paradigms
Bonus point if you
- Have experience in frameworks such as Node, React, and Vue
- Know your way around cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Are familiar with digital QA process and knowledge in testing and automation
- Are familiar with design and prototyping tools such as FIgma and Adobe XD
- Show us cool stuff we didn't know existed
- A key role in leading our team's digital offering
- A supportive, dynamic environment
- Lots of room for your creativity
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
If you think Stepworks might be a good place for you, email your details to us and show us your previous projects.
If you have less experience than what we’ve specified but have a positive attitude towards learning and doing, we’ll certainly consider you for a more junior position.
We look forward to hearing from you.