Stepworks is a wholehearted independent branding firm, based in Hong Kong.
We have a strong track record helping ambitious organisations of every type create positive change with our brand building skills, in HK and all over the world.
On our multicultural team you’ll meet caring people who are really good at building brands that deliver valuable competitive advantages for our clients. We love what we do and encourage one another to be kind, understanding, and compassionate in our thoughts and actions.
As our account manager (or senior account manager if you’re more experienced) you will help lead the clients under your care, maintaining consistently high standards in the work delivered, underpinned by a deep understanding of brand building discipline and industry best practices.
More on our wholehearted approach to brand building here.
- Take a leadership role for the clients under your care
- Understand your customers’ businesses objectives in order to support their brand building goals
- Deep understanding of brand building discipline and industry best practices
- Deliverables on brief with high degree of client satisfaction
- Draft effective proposals
- Achieve revenue targets
- Maintain consistently high standards in the work delivered
- Effective delegation and oversight of the team involved in your projects
- Efficiently manage day-to-day operations for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare desktop research, proposals, presentations, schedules, quotations, invoices
- Maintain healthy working relationships with clients and colleagues
- A wholehearted attitude to life
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese and English is a must. Mandarin is a plus
- At least 5 years creative agency account management experience, serving B2B and B2C multinational clients
- Enthusiastic about your profession with a passion for the art and science of brand branding – design, marketing, digital and print
- Proactive, outgoing, professional, extremely detail oriented, with superb organisational skills
- Eager to positively contribute to a healthy team work environment
Get in touch
If you feel this role may be good for you, please email our Head of Account Servicing, Shadow Wong with your résumé, stating expected salary. We’ll treat your information confidentially.
We look forward to hearing from you.